Ritual Bloom may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
This policy is effective from January 1st, 2015.
Information we collect
We may collect any of the following information:
- Your name and job title.
- Contact information including email addresses.
- Demographic information such as postcodes, preferences and interests.
- Mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
When do we collect this information
We may collect information when you:
- Surf the website or use certain features.
- Register on our website.
- Place an order.
- Subscribe to a newsletter.
- Fill out a form, a survey or otherwise enter information on our website.
What we do with the information we collect
We may use the information we collect for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To personalize your experience and deliver customized content and product offerings.
- To improve our website, products and services.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To inform you regarding your order.
- To send you promotional emails and special offers on products and services.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online:
- All sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and are only accessible by a limited number of administrators who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Third Party Disclosure
We will never sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information in order to comply with the law or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, aggregate non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other purposes.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked websites. Nonetheless, we welcome any feedback about these websites.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular website. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Log traffic and identify which pages are being used, for statistical analysis purposes. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
- Help remember and process items in the shopping cart.
- Help provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
Various regulations compliance
United States CalOPPA compliance
- Users can visit our website anonymously.
- Users are able to change their personal information by either emailing us, calling us, or logging in to their account.
- We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track browser mechanism is in place.
- We allow third party behavioral tracking.
United States COPPA compliance
- The parents are in control over collection of personal information from children under 13.
- It is important to note that we do not specifically market to children under 13.
United States Fair Information Practices compliance
- Should a data breach occur, we will notify the users via email and / or in-website notification within 7 business days.
- We agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
United States CAN SPAM Act compliance
- We do not use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- We Identify advertisement messages as such, in some reasonable way.
- We Include the physical address of our business headquarters with every email.
- We monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- We honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- We allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email or by contacting us.
United Kingdom Data Protection Act compliance
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you.
- If you do so, a small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us by using our contact details.
13-15, Evmenous st.,
Athens, 11632, Greece