The term Ritual Bloom or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose headquarters are at 13-15, Evmenous st., Athens, 11632, Greece, number of registration 298007 under the Athens Chamber of Commerce & Industry. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Various terms that apply
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on Ritual Bloom’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. Ritual Bloom may automatically terminate this license at any time terminate if you violate any of its terms.
- The parents are in control over website use from children under 13.
- Your use of our website and any dispute arising out of such use, is subject to the laws of the Greek State.
- Unauthorised use of our website or the materials on our website, may constitute a criminal offence and/or give rise to claims for damages.
- Our website may include links to other websites. These links are provided solely for information purposes and do not signify that we endorse, have any control over, or can be held responsible for the content and/or policies of the linked website(s).
You may not
- Modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) without written consent from the owners;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Ritual Bloom’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on another server.
All of the content you see on our website, including but not limited to all media, text, appearance and graphics, is the exclusive property of Ritual Bloom and/or is subject to trademark, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Ritual Bloom or its affiliates. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Ritual Bloom ® and the Ritual Bloom “sun – tree – earth” logo ® are registered trademarks of Ritual Bloom. All rights are reserved and you may not use any trademark, service mark, domain name, logo, company name, trade name or indicia of origin of Ritual Bloom or any third party without permission from the owner(s). All other trademarks, product and company names, and logos reproduced in our website are acknowledged as property of their respective owners.
Our Website and all contents and materials are provided “as is”. Ritual Bloom makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. You acknowledge you use our website at your sole risk and you assume full responsibility for any costs that may arise from your use of our website, and shall not hold Ritual Bloom liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of our website. The materials appearing on Ritual Bloom’s website could include technical, typographical, or other types of errors. We may make changes to the materials contained on our website at any time without notice. Ritual Bloom does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Ordering & Shipping
Product Pricing Information
The prices displayed on our website may differ from prices that are available in stores or in catalogs, and may also differ from store to store. We reserve the right to change product prices without notice. Prices are quoted on the currency selected by the user.
Shipping charges are automatically calculated depending on the delivery address, total weight and dimensions of your order. You are informed about shipping costs while placing your order.
- We ship via trusted partners to countries all over the world. Following every order, we provide you with an order tracking number in the email order confirmation that we send.
- Actual delivery times may vary depending on our stock availability, delivery address and/or other circumstances impacting delivery.
- You will not hold us responsible for any delays outside our control, which relate to the delivery of products.
- We reserve the right to use alternative delivery methods without prior notification.
- We reserve the right to cancel your order if we cannot guarantee delivery.
- It is your responsibility to report all lost boxes online within 7 days. Failure to comply will result in no refund.
Please ensure that the address of the recipient is correct before submitting your online order. In case of an incorrect address, we will work with you to ensure that the proper recipient receives the order. If you wrongly fill the delivery address while placing your order, then you will take full responsibility for the cost of reshipping.
Terms of Payment & Safety
Payment options include:
- All options available through the official PaypalTM services
- All options available through the Alpha e-Commerce services, provided to Ritual Bloom by Alpha Bank. Ritual Bloom accepts credit, debit and prepaid cards by Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Diners
Payments processed through the electronic payment platform “Alpha e-Commerce” of Alpha Bank, use TLS 1.1 128-bit (Secure Sockets Layer – SSL) encryption protocol. Encryption is a way of encoding the information until it reaches its recipient, who will be able to decode it using the appropriate key.
Returns & Refunds
In the event of spoilage or damage while shipping, you may request for a replacement of the item. If you are dissatisfied with the products you receive from us, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receipt. As long as the boxes are unopened and in the original undamaged packaging, we will refund you via the Credit Card Company. Shipping costs are not refundable. We reserve the right to refuse refund on any product that is not returned in an excellent condition.
For any further questions you may contact us using the information below.
13-15, Evmenous st.
Athens, 11632, Greece